Hey Slater Squad 👋
For Slater Roundup 20, we have:
- Interview with Alex Teillet
- Slater Features update and roadmap
- Best Slater Community projects
- New branding & website inbound
- Competition sneak peak
Interview With Alex Teillet
Some of the biggest takeaways from this episode:
1) Using native webflow interactions vs gsap animations is no comparison! Alex explains he's taking his websites to the next level with custom code!
2) He's now confident saying yes to client requests knowing he an ask Slater how to figure things out!
3) He's inviting his team mates to the project to work when he's not working on the project.
Form Validation Cloneable
Andrea Morgan (@arrr_morgan) is always making cool things with Slater so go give her a follow!
This week, she made a form validation cloneable + explained how she did it! Neat.
Hi there! can you create a script to validate an email input field with ID "signUp" ? it needs to have the full email address format.
Password strength-indicating cursor!
Jeff (@Jeffamcavoy) is another community trailblazer. The man has been making interesting Rive X Webflow X Slater things for months but this is my favourite:
After seeing Andreas Storm post about his password strength idea, he developed upon it to make this!
3 Min Feature Update Video
Just in case you missed these cheeky feature updates, here's a 3 min video!
New branding, new website, new competition...
All to be announced next week
That's all for this week folks!
See you soon,
113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205
Unsubscribe · Preferences